Tuesday, March 12, 2013

BLACK LOVE COMEDY JAM

BLACK LOVE COMEDY JAM WAS A HUGE SUCCESS!!
The host JOHN X did an AWESOME job!!
 
 
BLACK LOVE WAS IN THE AIR...


MARCH 9, 2013
ST. PETE, FL

THE COMMUNITY CAME OUT
TO SHOW SUPPORT TO
APEDF AND THE MOVEMENT
ON "BLACK LOVE"
Saidah: I had a GREAT night last night!
I haven't laughed like that or enjoyed myself that much in quite some time,
and it was oh so needed. With some much negative energy in the atmosphere I started feeling a little clouded.
Monique Howard and all the good AEDF people over at Akwaaba Hall did fantastic job last night and the energy in the room was LIFTED!!!
There IS fun and entertainment OUTSIDE the club, and I love when people make an effort to acknowledge and explore different venues/events. S/O to JILL for sitting with me!!

Saidah King(left) Jillian Williams(right)

 


Jennifer Yellen came out to the
"Black Love Comedy Jam" with a host of friends to Celebrate her Birthday!!

Thanks to our Volunteer "One Take Zo" for stepping in to help cook and serve food.

Special thanks to ALL of our Volunteers.
We could not pull this off without you!!

Uhuru!!




No comments:

Post a Comment